Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day Three

Well, this is the first day back to work after Christmas vacation.

Needless to say, I was running just a bit behind.

Needless to say, I missed breakfast!

One if my goals using this plate is to eat normally. I eat right, just TOO MUCH. And, I don't want to be on a "diet". This is my food my way.

So for lunch, I measured the chicken in the meat compartment, red,  yellow, and orange peppers and Bermuda onions (thawed from the veggies I saved fresh) in the veggie compartment, the last of the rice in carb compartment, and Waldorf salad for the fruit.

I dumped everything but the fruit in my vintage Tupperware Pak-n-Carry lunch containers, added homemade stock to the meat, veggies, and rice, added a salad and milk.

I packed it all in my Marvin the Martian lunch box and off I went!

The plan tonight was to take the kids to the library to work on their projects. I got home too late.

Just a light dinner!

To be honest, I am hungry!!!!!

Shortly, I will share my start weight to track my progress.





No comments:

Post a Comment